Award travel on THAI Smile operated flights can be redeemed using the THAI Award Charts.
Roundtrip domestic travel in ‘Smile’ Economy Class is just 15,000 miles, or in ‘Smile Plus’ short haul business class service is just 20,000 miles.
Roundtrip travel between Bangkok and Macau in ‘Smile’ Economy Class is 35,000 miles, or in ‘Smile Plus’ short haul business class service is 55,000 miles.
Royal Orchid Plus members receive the same benefits and recognition on THAI Smile as they do on THAI, according to tier status.
- Silver members are entitled to priority baggage handling and an additional baggage allowance of 10 kgs.
- Gold members are entitled to:
- Top priority reservation waitlisting and airport standby on fully booked flights.
- Priority check-in at Royal Silk Class counters or counters displaying the Star Alliance Gold symbol.
- Priority baggage handling and an additional baggage allowance of 20 kgs.
- Guaranteed seating in Economy Class, valid on booking classes Y,M,B, and when contacting THAI reservations no less than 72 hours prior to scheduled departure.
- Complimentary access with one guest to Royal Silk Lounges or airport lounges displaying the Star Alliance Gold symbol where available, on presentation of a paid ticket, Gold card and boarding passes for both the Gold member and guest for same-day departing Star Alliance flights.
If you are not already a member, enroll instantly at www.thaiairways.com/rop and receive 2,500 bonus miles with your first THAI or THAI Smile flight.