1. Reservation can be made and issued at least 4 hours in advance of the scheduled flight through Thai Smile website
www.thaismileair.com and/or Smile Call Center Tel. 02-118-8888. Except Smile Service Center at the airport where
reservation can be made at least 45 minutes prior the check-in time of that scheduled flight.
2. Payment includes air ticket fare, fees, airport taxes and other charges (if applicable) will be calculated and billed based on local currency of the departure destination. Payment can be done through the use of Visa or MasterCard credit card or debit card as per passenger convenience. Ticket will be issued once the payment has been completed and confirmed.
2.1 As the company only accepted certain credit card online, in the event where the reservation is made through www.thaismileair.com and the credit card is not accepted, kindly try another card or contact your financial institution to proceed.
2.2 In some countries, local law requires payment document with corresponding signature to reassure and identify the accurateness of the payment and the payment method will not appear in the reservation process.
2.3 Payment through Virtual credit card or e-credit card or other participating credit cards will not be accepted.
3. One sole reservation can contain up to nine (9) passengers, payment for such booking can be done through the use of one payment form or method.
4. After the reservation has been confirmed, passenger will receive an email confirmation from the company.
5. Air ticket for young passenger.
5.1 Air ticket for young passenger aged between 5 – 17 years of age and wishes to travel alone can be made through Smile
Call Center Tel. 02-118-8888.
6. Any modifications such as flight, date or fare class different can be done at least 4 hours before the original schedule flight through www.thaismileair.com or Smile Call Center Tel. 02-118-8888 or at least 2 hours before the original schedule flight through Smile Service Center at the airports.
7. The passenger traveling alone is responsible to compliance with applicable laws, regulations, orders, demands and requirements of the country the passenger is travelling to and/or transit through complying with the rules and regulations of the company.
7.1 When traveling within Thailand, Thai passenger (adult) can use identification card instead of passport and Thai passenger (young) can use student identification instead of passport.
7.2 Passenger transiting at Don Mueang Airport is requires to go through Don Mueang Immigration Department and
Customs Checkpoint as per airport regulations. Kindly note that this process requires extra fees and airport taxes.
8. Royal Orchid Plus member can accrual mileage when traveling with Thai Smile on all paid classes. However, member benefits are subject to Royal Orchid Plus: Thai Smile agreed terms and conditions.