ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Report to Manager of Customer Relations.
• Responsible for customer feedback and customer complaints and manage service recovery to customers.
• Maintain a record of customer interactions or communication, record details of inquiries, complaints or problems and remedial actions taken.
• Answer inbound customer calls and e-mails.
• Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess complaint and determine most effective resolution or appropriate escalation process.
• Take full ownership of customers’ problems and ensure complete customer satisfaction of problem resolution.
• Facilitate and maintain an effective corporate approach to the management of complaints.
• Take a role in the maintenance of a company – wide complaints reporting and tracking system and with the Departmental investigation of and responses to complaints.
• Communicate customer feedback, trends and issues to the team and leadership
• Following established policies, procedures, processes and workflows to ensure appropriate resolution of issues of moderate scope.
• Documenting all issues, comments and resolutions in appropriate software system applications.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Experience working in customer relation environment is an advantage.
• Demonstrates excellent interpersonal and competency in both oral and written communication skill, Both Thai and English (minimum TOEIC score of 600).
• Must be self-motivated and detail oriented, with a positive/cooperative attitude.
• Intermediate computer skills using various software applications, including Microsoft Word & Excel.
• Well organized, strong administrative and detail oriented skills.
We are seeking a Graphic Designer who will handle for all company artwork in online and offline media artworks (Billboard, Brochures, Leaflets, Magazines, Illustration, Motions and other online visuals and etc.) This is for all promotional activities and marketing materials in complying with brand direction for the overall company’s brand image.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure all designed works consistently meet brand standards and guidelines.
- Develop, control and monitor corporate identity designs and guidelines
- Co-create and develop key visual and content to enhance the effectiveness of corporate
- Develop and create designed artworks to support for marketing, websites, online materials and signage to cover both online and office as follows:
- Marketing & Promotional materials
- Printing artworks (Leaflet, brochure, poster)
- Exhibition booths
- Souvenir or Give away items
- PR materials (Advertorials)
- VDO presentations, Motion Graphic
- Website Pages, Banners, Social Media and etc.
- Coordinate with 3rd parties for the production of related communication materials.
- Applying corporate identity design to be in line with corporate identity designs and
- Other Ad hoc assignments
Decoration Designs such as Travel Agent, Ticketing Office and Lounge. This is to be in line with THAI Smile’s Corporation Brand Identity guideline
- Male / Female age 25 - 30 years up
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic/ Media/ Art Design/ Key visual design, Communication art
or related fields
- Strong design experience e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop etc. Experience in flash and 3D
design will be at an advantage
- Having a keen eye for details, Good design & layout creativity
- Good team work, good attitude with positive thinking
- Pro-active attitude for work, willing to work under time and resource pressure.
- Computer literacy, capability in MAC is preferable
- Computer literacy complemented by a sound knowledge or skills in MAC is preferable.
MS Office and other documental management is also an optional
- Excellent interpersonal skills and cross-cultural communication
- Able to work with all State Enterprise’s document processes, eager to learn new skills,
keep up with new media technology at all time.
- Portfolio is required
Operations Resources and Services management
- Assist organization manpower planning for every department under Flight Operations Department for proper controlling both in frontline manpower and support/administrative manpower
- Support budgetary works for every department under Operations Department to be proposed to high-level Management for decision making and in line with strategic planning of business and corporation levels and company financial status.
- Support checking that the operation manual contents are always correct and updated in accordance with the Company's Policies and ICAO/EASA/FAA requirements.
- Coordinates with Office of Flight Safety Standard Bureau, Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand, in order to seek approval for revision of flight operational documents, etc.
- Selects on-board manuals for each aircraft.
- Insert new revision of Manual/ documents.
- Coordination with government and private sectors concerning flight operations issues such as Operational Specification application, Certificate of Registration, Certificate of Airworthiness, Radio License etc.
- Keep and develop to be the center of the information about Rules and Regulations concerned with the government and private sector and can provide advice and recommendations to the department within the company.
Flight Operations Procurement
- Plan and manage the procurement process within Flight Operations Department.