Thai Smile Airways is pleased to announce the Cabin Crew recruitment 7/2017. All interested candidates are required to strictly follow the instruction and attend the recruitment event on the date mentioned in this announcement.
Qualification of Chinese – Mandarin Speaker Cabin Crew Applicant
- Female – Thai, Chinese or Taiwanese nationality
- Single, never been married or given birth
- Born after July 1st, 1992
- Hold a high school diploma or equal
- Thai national applicant must pass HSK Lv.4 or higher(test taken within 2 years prior to the interview day)
- Hold Test of English for International Communication 600 score or higher, the test must be done within 2 years prior to the interview day
- Minimum height 160 centimeters and weight must be in proportion to height
- Good personality, trendy, excellent interpersonal skills and great service-minded
- The applicants must wear short-sleeve blouse (suit is not necessary), skirt length must be at least 4 inches above the knees. Hair must be neat and clean (Long hair needs to be tied up). Full make up is needed. Eyeglasses and Dental brace are not allowed.
Instruction & Agenda
- December 6, 2017
- Open for only
- first 400 Cabin Crew candidates,
- the number of Air Purser candidates is not limited
Registration at Building 2, Cabin Crew Training Center (Lak-si), Thai Airways International Public Company Limited from 08:30 onwards
- December 8, 2017
Announcement of the candidates who are eligible to attend the Panel Interview
- December 12 – 15, 2017
- December 19, 2017
Announcement of the candidates who are eligible to attend the medical check-up and criminal record check
- Attend the Walk-in Interview on December 6, 2017
- English Educational certificate / diploma or degree addressed that the applicant has graduated and completed all of the required subjects.
- National ID Card and 1 copy
- Housing Registration and 1 copy
- Passport and 1 copy of its 1st page
- The result of Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC) score or above with 1 copy
- 2 Passport size photos
Thai Smile Airways reserved the right to consider only the applicant who meets the stated requirements.
Cabin Crew Management Division Tel. +662 117 8865
Human Resources Department Tel. +662 117 8803