On behalf of Thai Smile Airways, we are pleased to announce eligible candidates for Basic Knowledge Test on Sunday 24th July, 2016 from 08:30 am – 12:00 pm at Kasembundit University Pattanakarn, 8th and 9th Floor at Chalermprakiet building. All the eligible candidates are required to be sitting at the prepared seat and only do the test that there is his Paper test ID on it. All candidates can review your Paper test ID from the name list table below of this announcement.
All the eligible candidates must well prepare and strictly follow below instructions.
- Candidates are required to bring his Citizen ID card and Application ID card to the Basic Knowledge Test event.
- Candidates must wear white short sleeve shirt with boots or shoes, prohibit for wearing jeans, and sneakers, trainers, sandals or flip-flops.
- All the communication or connection tools and devices including valuables belongings and accessories such as necklets, watch, ring and etc. are prohibited to bring in the test. Company reserve the right to accept taking care of and will not be responsible in case of all assets mentioned above are disappeared.
- Candidates are allowed to bring only pencils, pen, and eraser into the examination room others must be left outside the room or at the space suggested by the committee from the company.
- Those who arrive later than 30 minutes after the test began shall not be allowed to do the test.
- Candidates must only use 2B pencil for answering the questions into the answer sheet and use only easer in case that correction is needed.
- In case of any cheating found in the test, candidates shall be immediately disqualified and taken into legal proceedings.
- The committee reserves the right to disqualify any candidate who doesn’t abide by this announcement.
- The company reserves the right to change, amend, modify, suspend, continue or terminate all or any part of this announcement either in an individual case or in general, at any time without notice.
Remark: Due to limited parking lots, candidates are NOT allowed to park his car in the university.