Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Accounting Manager is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. The Accounting Manager supervises five staff accountants and is responsible for managing the team to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner. This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year end audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities. The Accounting Manager will have contact with senior-level Attorneys and the firm’s Executive Director and Controller which requires strong interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
• Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
• Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
• Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
• Assist the Controller in the daily banking requirements.
• Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
• Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Supports budget and forecasting activities.
• Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
• Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
• Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
• Responds to inquiries from the Director of Finance and Accounting and other regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
• Work with the auditor to ensure a clean and timely year end audit.
• Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
• Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
• Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
• Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, performance issues, etc.
• Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
Support Director Finance and Accounting with special projects and workflow process improvements.
• BA in Business with an emphasis in Accounting
• Technical Skills and Prior Experience
• Five to seven years prior supervisory experience in the financial reporting/general ledger area.
• Experience working in professional services firm is preferred.
• Must be PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast -pace setting. Experience with Elite Enterprise or other large automated accounting system a plus. Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Access and Word.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
We are seeking a Public Relations Executive to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
•Execute a PR communications plan including strategy, goals, tactics and budget
•Implement media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and other online media
•Carries out special PR and media planning activities and arrangements as outlined
•Create content for press releases through articles, factsheets, and other keynote presentations
•Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
•Handle media inquiries and interview requests
•Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results and media coverage on a regular basis
•Assists with the development and updating of media lists and other databases
•Bachelor's or Master's degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, Communication Art or related fields
•Proven working experience in Public Relations & PR event planning, required at least 4 years of working experience is an advantage. PR Agency Experience preferred
•Proven track record in executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local, national, and international levels
•Good command of written and spoken English & communicating in a credible and effective way
•Computer literacy complemented by a sound knowledge or skills in MS Office and other documental management
•Able to work with all State Enterprise’s document processes
•Energetic, analytic, organize and good interpersonal skill
Operations Resources and Services management
- Assist organization manpower planning for every department under Flight Operations Department for proper controlling both in frontline manpower and support/administrative manpower
- Support budgetary works for every department under Operations Department to be proposed to high-level Management for decision making and in line with strategic planning of business and corporation levels and company financial status.
- Support checking that the operation manual contents are always correct and updated in accordance with the Company's Policies and ICAO/EASA/FAA requirements
- Coordinates with Office of Flight Safety Standard Bureau, Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand, in order to seek approval for revision of flight operational documents, etc.
- Selects on-board manuals for each aircraft.
- Insert new revision of Manual/ documents
- Coordination with government and private sectors concerning flight operations issues such as Operational Specification application, Certificate of Registration, Certificate of Airworthiness, Radio License etc.
- Keep and develop to be the center of the information about Rules and Regulations concerned with the government and private sector and can provide advice and recommendations to the department within the company.
Flight Operations Procurement
- Plan and manage the procurement process within Flight Operations Department.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Over 3 year-experience in Aviation business is a plus.
• Good command of spoken and written English (TOEIC 450 or above)