Job Description: Key Responsibilities
• Managing Reports (Sales , Usage , Forward Sales)
• Reconcile Sale Report /Audit for Control Account of payment and Point of Sales
• Monitoring and Solving TASK from Amadeus Revenue Accounting System
• Interline Billing and FIM (Flight Interrupt Manifest)
• Monitoring Refund Accounting Matters
• Control & Follow up for Debt Outstanding, Issue invoice and receiving customer payments
• Coordinate with concerned units all levels of the organization
• Age is not over 30 years old
• Male or Female Thai Nationality
• Bachelor's degree in any fields
• Working experience in Accounting and Finance will be advantage
• Good communication skills in English and Thai (TOEIC score of 450 or above)
• Good at computer skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word etc.)
• Able to handle pressure and work in a limited timeline
• Energetic, Responsible, Fast learning, Good analytical skills and productive team player
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIE
• Report to Manager of Customer Relations.
• Managers execution of Customer satisfaction surveys for Thai Smile Airways. Identifies opportunities to improve customer satisfaction surveys to drive better engagement from customers and support evolving business needs.
• Works with Manager, Customer Relation to evaluate, select and on board new Market Research firms to improve survey capabilities.
• Leads analysis and reporting for the complex Customer Satisfaction survey.
• Develops executive dashboards, trending reports and presentations to ensure effective communication of results to leaders.
• Makes recommendations based on research insights to drive business decisions.
• Leads mining and analysis of customer data (transactional, behavioral, operational and demographic) from a myriad of sources including web, mobile, CRM, loyalty, social and customer service databases., Leverages insights to support customer segmentation, personalization, marketing communications, and customer experience enhancements
• Co-ordinate events including Customer Relations activities and special event
• Performs other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree Preferred Bachelor's degree ( Marketing, Market Research, Business or
• Experience working in Market Research, Customer Insights, Statistics or related field is an advantage.
• Demonstrates excellent interpersonal and competency in both oral and written communication skill, Both Thai and English (minimum TOEIC score of 500).
• SPSS or other statistical analysis software, Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
• Outstanding verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to present data and recommendations to leadership.
• Must be self-motivated and detail oriented, with a positive/cooperative attitude.
• Intermediate computer skills using various software applications, including Microsoft Word & Excel.
• Ensure the integrity, accuracy and reliability of all financial information and maintain in accordance with the company’s accounting policies and related accounting principles and practices.
• Analyze monthly and year-end financial statements, including profit & loss statement.
• Able to handle tax matters and regulations that may affect the company’s operations.
• Manage the company’s internal control environment, including monitoring compliance and regularly assessing the adequacy of existing controls and identifying and recommending new controls as appropriate.(For senior position only)
• Support on the company’s cash flow to ensure adequate funds are available to meet the company’s financial commitments. (For senior position only)
• Thai Nationality only.
• Male/Female age 23-28 years old
• Bachelor Degree in accounting or related field
• Experience in A/P, A/R, Credit, bank journals and other duties as required by the FA.
• Be computer literate (Word/Excel) is vital and hands on experience in accounting software (Navition Program).
• Good command of writing and speaking English is preferable.
• Having organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage own workload.
• Able to relax and have fun at work and still meet objectives.
• MS Office: Microsoft Excel (Intermediate Level)
• English skill: TOEIC 450
• Account and Finance Knowledge