- Lead market analysis, customer analysis, and competitive analysis
- Plan and develop regular marketing reports such as route performance report, forward booking
report, sales and revenue report, etc. , carry out market data analysis
- Responsible for revenue forecasting projection and revenue target setting for each distribution channel, each sales area, and total company
- Work with Corporate Planning Department and Finance & Accounting Department to develop route study for new markets
- Define marketing strategy and work with all functions in Commercial to synchronize and develop marketing plan
- Plan,initiate, facilitate and drive for marketing campaign management throughout the organization
- Male or Female
- Age above 35 years old
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field, MBA preferred
- At least 5 years experiences in Management and Travel Industry
- Self-motivated, effective communicator, detail oriented and ready for a role where the expectation is that things will get done quickly and accurately
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated collaboration and proactive consultation skills
- Positive can-do attitude in approaching complex problems
- Ability to influence leadership through clear presentation and communication of complex data analysis
- Detail-oriented, commit to long hours research and problem solving
- Ability to manage / mentor staff, set priority and multi task
- Conceptual / strategic skills and success in implementing budget/financial, policy design, innovation and knowledge
- Fluent in English is preferable
- Minimum TOEIC score of 600
Job description: Cabin Safety Instructor shall report to Manager of Customer Service Training and Quality Control and has responsibility for;
• Manage safety of the training environment by ensuring a safe training environment at all times to ensure the safety of trainees in her care and minimize and eliminate hazardous situations; ensures policies, rules, and regulations are observed during training.
• Prepare the training environment by having adequate facilities for performing the required training and possessing or agreeing to obtain all required equipment prior to conducting any training;
• Manage and support the trainees by ensuring the training is communicated appropriately to meet the needs of all trainees;
• Perform trainees assessment;
• Perform course evaluation for the effectiveness of the training system;
• Continuously improve performance by evaluating self-effectiveness and sustain personal development;
• Design, plan, organize and direct orientation and training programs for trainees as required.
• Scheduling classes based on availability of classrooms, equipment, or instructors;
• Conduct training courses for cabin crew as required and to standards set by CAAT, Thai Smile, relevant authorities and CCTPM;
• Instructional design of training courses, including devices and training material and delivering feedback on the effectiveness of the course material to MTQ;
• Conduct training and check flights as required;
• Highlighting and developing opportunities to achieve efficient and effective training methods whilst continuously striving towards higher standards;
• Conduct aircraft visits for cabin crew on Thai Smile aircraft.
• Monitor and assess the performance of trainee/cabin crew and report to MTQ.
• Develop alternative training methods if expected improvements are not seen.
• Keep up-to-date with current operational practices and maintain excellent knowledge of safety and emergency at all time.
• Accurately completing all required documentation in accordance with the CCTPM following the completion of each training course; maintaining accurate records of all trainees.
• Attend meeting, seminar or training to obtain information for use in training programs or to inform management of training program status.
• Male or Female
• Bachelor’s degree in any field
• Minimum 5 years experiences a cabin crew (with less than 5 years experiences but with other relevant aviation experience or appropriate qualifications maybe considered subject to TO. and CAAT);
• Good knowledge and skill;
• Good communication skill;
• Outstanding integrity and good discipline;
• Good attitude, responsibility, honesty, has opened& company oriented mind;
• Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and competency in both oral and written communication skill, Both Thai and English (minimum TOEIC score of 700);
• Good record of previous job performance, absent history and penalty;
• Intermediate computer skills using various software applications, including Microsoft Word ,Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint;
• Pleasant personality and good physical conditions
- Conduct training needs survey and design training and development program serve to business needs.
- Organize training programs both internal and external which meet the needs of employee and company’s training plan.
- Manage and monitor the assigned training budget.
- Manage staff training record and generate all HRD-related report to HR Manager.
- Prepare training manuals, multimedia visual aids and other materials.
- Initiate and implement HRD project / activities and coordinate with other functions to ensure project efficiency and progression.
- Conduct and organize orientation program and basic skill for newcomers.
- Evaluate the quality of training courses and implements improvements.
- Do report and summarize the training report to management
- Male/Female age not over 37 years old
- Thai nationality
- A bachelor’s degree in an HR-related field; a Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Experienced in HR Supervisor position at least 3 years
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with
Employees, members of the HR management team, and in group presentations and meetings
- Proficient in computer applications including Word , Excel , Power Point
- Good command of both spoken and written English will be an advantage
- Minimum TOEIC score of 600