Operations Resources and Services management
- Assist organization manpower planning for every department under Flight Operations Department for proper controlling both in frontline manpower and support/administrative manpower
- Support budgetary works for every department under Operations Department to be proposed to high-level Management for decision making and in line with strategic planning of business and corporation levels and company financial status.
- Support checking that the operation manual contents are always correct and updated in accordance with the Company's Policies and ICAO/EASA/FAA requirements
- Coordinates with Office of Flight Safety Standard Bureau, Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand, in order to seek approval for revision of flight operational documents, etc.
- Selects on-board manuals for each aircraft.
- Insert new revision of Manual/ documents
- Coordination with government and private sectors concerning flight operations issues such as Operational Specification application, Certificate of Registration, Certificate of Airworthiness, Radio License etc.
- Keep and develop to be the center of the information about Rules and Regulations concerned with the government and private sector and can provide advice and recommendations to the department within the company.
Flight Operations Procurement
- Plan and manage the procurement process within Flight Operations Department.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Over 3 year-experience in Aviation business is a plus.
• Good command of spoken and written English (TOEIC 450 or above)